The SPT Series Integrated Pretreatment Systems, which integrate an oil water separator with an inclined plate clarifier, have been specially developed for treating wash water from heavy commercial and industrial washing operations with discharge to the sewer. The clarifier section removes all settable solids while the oil/water separator section will remove all non-emulsified oil and odors from the waste stream.
These heavy-duty stainless steel systems, are considered to be the “Best Design in the Industry” and the “Best Value on the Market”!
Give us a call at 800-453-8639 for more information.
- Construction & Heavy Equipment Washing
- Mining Truck Washing
- Truck & Bus Washing
- Forklift Wash Facilities
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Locomotive Washing
- Stream-lined design
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction
- 99% Removal of oil droplets
- Heavy solids removal
- Ozone generator for odor control
- Low maintenance
These cost-effective systems will help satisfy local, state, and EPA environmental requirements as well as reduce water usage and operating costs. We offer a range of sizes and auxiliary wash equipment that can be engineered for your particular application.
Case Study: Sewer Pretreatment Systems
This cost-effective system will help satisfy local, state, and EPA environmental requirements as well as reduce water usage and operating costs. We offer a range of sizes and auxiliary wash equipment that can be engineered for your particular application.
|Flow Rate||1-10 GPM||1-20 GPM||1-30 GPM||1-40 GPM||1-50 GPM||1-75 GPM||1-100 GPM|
|Internal Tank Capacity||300 Gal||652 Gal||700 Gal||917 Gal||968 Gal||1150 Gal||1775 Gal|
|Sludge Volume||27 Gal||40 Gal||60 Gal||80 Gal||85 Gal||105 Gal||106 Gal|
|Product Tank||30 Gal||30 Gal||30 Gal||30 Gal||30 Gal||30 Gal||30 Gal|
|Approx. Dimensions||3’W x 8’L x
|4’W x 8.5’L
|4’W x 9’L x
|5’W x 9’L x
|4’W x 9.75’L
|4.5’W x 10’L x 7’H||5.3’W x 10.5’L x 7.3’H|
|Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the flow process work?
- How do you maintain an oil water separator?
- How does the oil separator remove the oil from water?
- What are the advantages to an oil water separator system?
- What is the difference between a clarifier oil water separator and an oil water separator?
- Why would you choose an above ground oil water separator vs. a below ground oil water separator?