Our new solids settling below ground separator is ideal for any application with high concentration of solids and oil in water.
Most old conventional separators require long retention times, resulting in needlessly large units. They also have little in the way of solids settling. Our new innovative new design has both a much smaller footprint and a much higher removal efficiency for both oil and solids which lowers your total cost of ownership.
How it works:
To enhance separation, these separators contain an inlet diffuser, grit chamber/inlet compartment, down tube, coalescing/separation chamber, oil storage area, effluent compartment, and sheen filter.
- In the Grit Chamber, the inlet diffusor initially distributes the incoming water flow evenly over the cross-sectional area of the separator. The free oil (150 micron size or larger) is separated and the settleable solids are captured at the bottom.
- The suspended solids and dispersed oil then flow upward through the down tube in the Grit Chamber, and over to another diffusor in the Coalescing Chamber.
- The flow continues through the Coalescing Chamber where the coalescing plates will separate the oil droplets 30 micron size and larger up to the surface, and the remaining suspended solids will be captured beneath the coalescing plates.
- Finally, a removable Sheen Filter inside the up tube in the Effluent Compartment will remove carryover, smaller droplets of oil, and mechanical emulsions.
- Utilizes patented, revolutionary, non- plugging coalescing plates which remove free oil droplets as small as 30 microns
- Performance guarantee based on influent characteristics
- Will achieve discharge of 5 ppm or less in accordance with CEN EN 858-1
- Warranted for (1) year on material and workmanship and (10) years against external corrosion
Below Ground Oil Water Separator Models
|Model #||Average Flow Rate (GPM)||Capacity
|Inlet/Outlet (Inches)||Dimensions, D x L (Feet)|
|WB-QB-35-ES||35||350||4||3.5 X 6|
|WB-QB-55-ES||55||550||4||4 X 6|
|WB-QB-100-ES||100||1000||6||4 X 10.75|
|WB-QB-200-ES||200||2000||6||5.3 X 12|
|WB-QB-300-ES||300||2500||6||5.3 X 15|
|WB-QB-400-ES||400||3000||8||5.3 X 18|
|WB-QB-500-ES||500||3800||8||6 x 17.5|
|WB-QB-600-ES||600||4000||10||6 x 18.75|
|WB-QB-700-ES||700||7000||10||8 X 18.67|
|WB-QB-800-ES||800||7000||10||8 X 18.67|
|WB-QB-900-ES||900||7000||12||8 X 18.67|
|WB-QB-1000-ES||1000||7500||12||8 X 20|
|WB-QB-2000-ES||1200||8500||12||8 X 22.5|
|WB-QB-1500-ES||1500||12000||16||10 X 20.75|
|WB-QB-2000-ES||2000||14000||18||10 X 24|
|WB-QB-2500-ES||2500||17000||18||10.5 X 26.5|
|WB-QB-3000-ES||3000||19000||20||10.5 X 29|
Call Now to Speak with a Oil Water Separator Specialists – 1-800-453-8639!