This video shows our MM-20/1000 Mighty Monitor Demucker System in operation in northern Canada. Trucks come in caked with grit, frozen mud and snow.
Using the hand-held wand, the operators can easily vary the flow from stream to cone to safely and effectively wash all parts of the vehicle.
Since the MM-20/1000 produces a powerful 20 gpm @ 1000 psi stream, this type of cleaning is much quicker than using a standard pressure washer.
MM-20/1000 Mighty Monitor Demucker System
- 20 GPM @ 1000 psi, demucking station
- High efficiency diaphragm pump
- 15 hp TEFC motor
- NEMA 4X control panel
- Pressure gauge
- 50’ x 3/4” High Pressure Hose
- Long range adjustable stream to cone, wand/gun assembly
- Stainless steel frame
- Utilities required Power: 480V/3 PH/60 Hz 25 amp; 230V/3 PH/60 Hz 50 amp
- Approximate dimensions: 18” W x 60” L x 24”H
Call for more information at 800-453-8639.