Our natural gas or propane-fired pressure washers are exceptionally well-engineered systems. Designed and manufactured for heavy-duty commercial and industrial washing operations, they will operate for years in the harshest environments.
Each machine offers our unique “variable flow” feature, which allows the operator to vary the flow rate and corresponding pressure at the wand when needed—providing flexibility when cleaning various surfaces.
Unlike other gas-fired washers that require maintenance every couple months, our washers are known for their long-lived, low maintenance heating systems and robust construction.
- CSA approved for use with a Class B exhaust vent
- Belt-driven with a multi-gun pressure regulating valve and an oil bath plunger pump with thermo-probe protection.
- Trigger gun activated, flow switch controlled auto start/stop system with solid state time delay shutdown
- Centralized systems for multiuser applications
- Modulating gas thermostat control with steady temperature up to 200°F
- 395,000 BTUH input rated heater with adjustable temperature controller and factory-set safety relief valve
- Large capacity 3/4 in. schedule 80 heating coil with stainless steel wrap and 10 in. draft diverter
- Dual or single lance/gun(s) with 50 ft. x 3/8 in. high
- Low-pressure (downstream) or high-pressure (upstream) chemical injection
Factory Added Options
- SRA – Surge Relief Assembly (for installation on water supply line when backflow preventer or check valve present)
- ARS – Automatic re-light system for pilot light
- LWPP – Low inlet water pressure protection with illuminated reset button
- ETM – Hour Meter
- CLS – Cleaning station assembly with ½’ ball valve and hose quick connect
- CS-1 – Chemical injection station with adjustable chemical injector wash/rinse control valve and swivel connection
- 2G40 – Additional G40 heater with extended frame for a total BTUH input of 790,000.
Gas-fired Pressure Washing Systems
|Flow||Pressure||Motor||Full Load Current (Amps)||Size-Inches|
*Comes with two hoses and wands.