Robustly designed for range of industrial applications from mining and oilfield services to light vehicle and boat washes, our fiberglass sump systems provide an economical alternative to a concrete sumps. The fiberglass in-ground pit system provides double wall construction of fiberglass on the interior and concrete poured around the exterior of the pit.
- Less expensive and easier to install than concrete vaults.
- Helps capture solids – lengthening the life span of motor and pumps
- Heavy-duty Fiberglass construction
- Water pipes and electrical conduits easily installed on any side of the fiberglass pit.
- Reduces bacteria growth and odor issues
- Simple to maintain
- Tapered shape makes it easier to install
|APPROXIMATE OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS, IN||32 X 32 X 38|
|APPROXIMATE INSIDE DIMENSIONS, IN||22 X 22 X 36|
|DRY WEIGHT, POUNDS||34|
|SUMP CONTRUCTION MATERIAL||FIBERGLASS|
|TOP GRATING DIMENSIONS, IN||24 X 24 X 2|
|GRATING CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL OPTIONS||LIGHT WEIGHT FIBERGLASS
TRAFFIC RATED CAST IRON