These stainless steel drum evaporators completely encapsulate a 55-gallon drum of wastewater and heat it from the outside, eliminating contact of the heating elements with the wastewater. This makes the drum evaporator extremely effective for de-watering waste streams with high solids content including water based inks, paints, and adhesives. A great advantage of a drum evaporator is that the dry waste residue does not have to be scraped or removed from the 55-gallon drum; it can simply hauled for disposal.
- Stainless steel construction
- Electrically Operated Incolloy Heating Elements – external to drum with low watt density
- Control panel with digital display
- Mist Eliminator System to capture entrained water droplets.
- Insulation on sides and lid
- Drum dolly to provide easy moving of drums
- Reduces the costs & liabilities of wastewater disposal
- Easy to install and operate
- Eliminates need to discharge wastewater
- Handles different waste streams simultaneously
Our easy-to-use drum evaporators are an economical way to reduce a wide array of waste streams. These systems come in two sizes and can be equipped with multiple options. Give us a call so we can recommend the best system for your application.