PLEASE CALL 800.453.8639 FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON OUR PRODUCTS
RE-FURBISHED EQUIPMENT – For Sale or Lease
SPT-10 Clarifier Oil Water Separator System – The SPT-10 was designed for use in heavy industrial washing operations as a pre-treatment system to remove free oils, grease and high TSS from the waste stream. It is a two-part system designed to be simple to operate but very effective in its ability to remove oil and solids from the waste stream. The first clarifier section will trap and remove coarse amounts of oil from the waste stream and remove as much Total Suspended Solids (TSS) as possible. The plates will also capture larger bubbles of oil and liberate them from the waste stream before they get to the secondary oil water separator section. In that section, coalescing media will remove essentially all free and dispersed non-emulsified oils to an effluent concentration of less than 5 ppm. The entire system can be easily cleaned and maintained.
- 1-10 GPM Capacity
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Advanced coalescing media designed to remove oil droplets greater than 20 microns
- Projected plate inclined plates to direct the flow to the surface
- Sludge hopper to capture and contain settleable solids.
- Adjustable rotatable pipe oil skimmers
- Air diaphragm transfer pump and pneumatic level sensor
- Utilities Required: Air 14 CFM @ 40 psi
- Approximate dimensions: 7’ L x 2’ 6” W x 4’ 10” H
Extra Features Available:
- pH Control System
- Dual stainless steel floating skimmers
- Ozone System to Control Odors, 120V
This equipment has been re-furbished following less than a year’s use at an industrial washing facility. It is priced to sell or available for lease. Call us at 800-453-8639 for pricing information.