May 27, 2020
We specialize in high pressure pumping and washing systems for use in commercial and industrial cleaning applications. Our commitment to design excellence and quality workmanship, supported by qualified and responsive personnel, ensures superior performance in your high pressure cleaning or pumping application.
- CSA approved
- Fully automatic
- Unique, reliable design
- Belt driven ceramic plunger pump on most units
- Auto start / stop circuit controlled by trigger gun activation
- Automatic high temperature shut down (thermo probe) for optimum pump protection
- Ideal for centralized systems with multi-station outlets
- 50 ft. steel braid pressure hose, trigger gun, variable pressure wand and stainless steel nozzle
- Powder coat painted base and pump cover
Cold Water Stationary Pressure Washing Systems
|Model||Flow GPM||Pressure PSI||Motor H.P.||Size L”/W”/H”|
**8 GPM or larger models have 2 sets of hoses and wands
- SRA Surge Relief Assembly (must be installed on the domestic water supply when the supply line has a back flow preventer, pressure reducing or check valve present).
- SA Nitrogen Charged Pump Pulsation Surge Arrestor.
- USC Upstream Chemical Injection
- WB Wall Mounting Bracket
- LWPP Low Inlet Water Pressure Protection
- ETM Analog Hour Meter