September 14, 2010
How can inclined plate clarifiers help me save money?
Our Inclined Plate Clarifiers are designed to precipitate and remove suspended material in water. The IPCL Systems employ the use of a series of plates inclined at an angle of 55°. This specialized design allows it to perform all of the functions of a conventional solids contact clarifier at a fraction of the space and cost.
Features & Benefits
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Easily installed indoors
- Minimal start-up / re-start time
- Occupies less floor space
- Minimal field labor required to install
- Excellent removal of suspended solids down to 1 ppm
- Up to 1300 sq ft of plate surface area
- Effective removal of hard to settle solids such as colloids
- Ability to produce up to 3% – 5% concentrated sludge
|Model||Number of Plates||Length (feet)||Width (feet)||Height (feet)||Flow Rate (GPM)*|
*Other flow rates and sizes are available.