Robustly designed for range of industrial applications from mining and oilfield services to light vehicle and boat washes, our portable wash bay containment pads can provide an economical alternative to a concrete wash pad.
- Designed to be surface-mounted on concrete wash area – No excavation required
- Built to any size and configuration
- Fiberglass composite system consisting of a 1/4” steel plate core completely encapsulated in fiberglass
- Drain port for connection to plumbing to treatment systems
- Shipped in multiple panels and easily installed
- Drain port for fluid removal or connection to plumbing
- Easily maintained
- Projected useful life of 15-20 years
- Placed directly on top of existing surface
- Simply re-located and re-used
- Raised grating
- Splash Walls
- Canopy Covers
- Entrance / exit ramps
Each Portable Wash Bay Containment Pad’s construction consists of steel plate encapsulated in a fiberglass lamination. This combination of fiberglass and steel provides exceptional strength and unsurpassed durability. A gel coat surface resin for flame retardance and U.V. protection is included and adds to the Containment pad’s superior performance. This combination ensures superior corrosion resistance, product longevity and structural strength.
Minimal site preparation, no excavation, fast, clean installation, immediate use, non-porous design, superior chemical resistance and portability are only some of the many our Wash Bay Containment Pad advantages.
Our “Low Profile” Wash Bay Containment pads will accommodate a range of vehicles from high clearance large tanker trucks and mining equipment to low clearance trailers and forklifts.
The tri-linear side walls are formed from an angular, composite, steel-cored, heavy duty shape that prevents damage when driven over by heavy vehicles.
Give us a call for more product information – 800-453-8639