How can inclined plate clarifiers help me save money?
Our Inclined Plate Clarifiers are designed to precipitate and remove suspended material in water. The IPCL Systems employ the use of a series of plates inclined at an angle of 55°. This specialized design allows it to perform all of the functions of a conventional solids contact clarifier at a fraction of the space and cost.
Features & Benefits
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Easily installed indoors
- Minimal start-up / re-start time
- Occupies less floor space
- Minimal field labor required to install
- Excellent removal of suspended solids down to 1 ppm
- Up to 1300 sq ft of plate surface area
- Effective removal of hard to settle solids such as colloids
- Ability to produce up to 3% – 5% concentrated sludge
|Model||Number of Plates||Length (feet)||Width (feet)||Height (feet)||Flow Rate (GPM)*|
*Other flow rates and sizes are available.