Our single wall or double wall below ground parallel corrugated plate
oil/water separators meet and exceed API 421 requirements, removing
essentially all free and dispersed non-emulsified oil droplets in the waste
- Parking Lots
- Re-fueling Facilities
- Military Installations
- Utilizes patented, revolutionary, non- plugging coalescing plates which
remove free oil droplets as small as 20 microns
- Will not need to use secondary polishing packs
- Will achieve discharge of 5 ppm or less in accordance with CEN EN 858-1
- Performance guarantee based on influent characteristics
- Warranted for (5) years on material and workmanship and (30) years
against external and internal corrosion
- Construction in accordance with UL58
- Corrosion protection in accordance with UL1746, FRP, STi P3 or urethane
- Single wall or double wall construction with interstitial space for leak detection
- Meets NFPA 30 local requirements
With these separators, we can provide analysis, which indicates that the
separator will be provided with the required square feet of projected plate
separation area to achieve the specified performance under laminar flow
(i.e. Reynolds Number of less than 500) conditions. This service includes
calculations signed by a registered professional engineer.
|Model #||Average Flowrate (GPM)||Approximate Capacity (Gallons)||Dimensions Diameter x Length (FT)|
|WB-QB-342||10-30||350||3.5 x 6|
|WB-QB-548||30-50||500||3.5 x 9|
|WB-QB-1048||50-100||1000||4 x 11|
|WB-QB-2064||100-200||1500||5 x 12|
|WB-QB-2564||200-300||2000||5 x 21|
|WB-QB-2572||300-400||2500||6 x 12|
|WB-QB-3272||400-500||3200||6 x 15|
|WB-QB-4072||500-800||4000||6 x 19|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the flow process work?
- How do you maintain an oil water separator?
- How does the oil separator remove the oil from water?
- What are the advantages to an oil water separator system?
- What is the difference between a clarifier oil water separator and an oil water separator?
- Why would you choose an above ground oil water separator vs. a below ground oil water separator?
» Click here to request more information about this unit.